To all our patients:
The emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community has forced us to
change some of our office policies and procedures to assure the health and well-
being of all our patients and staff. While we understand these changes may
inconvenience some of you, we believe the changes will increase the safety of
everyone in our community. Once the COVID-19 pandemic has passed, we expect
to resume our past practices. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Effective 2/24/21 our office will abide by the following procedures:
1. There will be no walk-in visits.
2. Morning and early afternoon hours will be reserved for well visits and noninfectious issues.
3. Late afternoon and evening hours will be reserved for sick visits.
4. If at all possible, please do not bring siblings.
5. Weekend hours will continue for sick visits but all appointments will need to be scheduled.
6. Forms should be mailed, faxed or sent through the portal. They can be
returned by mail, fax or through the portal.
We understand that our new policy creates a situation where there may be a
delay in seeing a sick patient. If you believe it is unsafe to wait until an
appointment is available, please talk to us by phone. Please do not visit urgent
care centers or the emergency rooms unless absolutely necessary.
COVID-19 PCR testing is available at our office when deemed appropriate by a physician during a scheduled office visit (with a 24-48 hour turnaround time). We are not currently offering rapid COVID-19 testing or COVID-19 testing of asymptomatic individuals.
Please check our website for any office policy changes. We are constantly
evaluating the situation and will make changes as necessary.