To all our patients:
The emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community has forced us to
change some of our office policies and procedures to assure the health and well-
being of all our patients and staff. While we understand these changes may
inconvenience some of you, we believe the changes will increase the safety of
everyone in our community. Once the COVID-19 pandemic has passed, we expect
to resume our past practices. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Effective 3/16/20 our office will abide by the following procedures:
1. There will be no walk-in visits at 8:30 am.
2. Morning hours will be reserved for well visits and noninfectious issues.
3. Afternoon and evening hours will be reserved for sick visits.
4. We strongly encourage only 1 parent to bring the patient requiring care to
the office. If at all possible, please do not bring siblings.
5. Weekend hours will continue for sick visits without appointments.
6. Forms should be mailed, faxed or sent through the portal. They can be
returned by mail, fax or through the portal.
We understand that our new policy creates a situation where there may be a
delay in seeing a sick patient. If you believe it is unsafe to wait until an
appointment is available, please talk to us by phone. Please do not visit urgent
care centers or the emergency rooms unless absolutely necessary.
We cannot perform testing for the coronavirus (COVID-19). If you believe
your child may have the infection, please talk to us by phone and we can
direct you to the proper facility.
If your child has fever and cough and a history of recent travel to a high risk
area or a known exposure to coronavirus, please do not come into the office
but instead talk to us by phone.
Please check our website for any office policy changes. We are constantly
evaluating the situation and will make changes as necessary.