To Our Patients and Families:
The Flu vaccine has arrived, and we are ready to begin administering the vaccine to our patients.
All our providers strongly recommend that all children 6 months and older receive the yearly influenza vaccination.
Flu Vaccine Administration:
There will be no walk-ins for flu shots. All shots must be scheduled.
- Weekend flu clinics will occur September 23 and 24, October 14 and 15, and October 28 and 29 from 9:00- 11:00 am. Appointments should be scheduled in advance for these dates.
- Flu shots will also be available on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm. Appointments should be scheduled in advance for these dates.
- Please call the office on weekdays for 9:30am- 12:00pm or from 2:00pm-4:00pm to schedule appointments for flu shots.
- Flu shots can be given during regular checkups from now until January 2024. (Once the check –up appointment is made there is nothing further you need to do.)
- If your child is ill (fever, cough, fatigue) please delay the flu shot visit until he/she improves.
- Please make sure all insurance information is up to date prior to your visit to smooth the process in the office.
- There are plenty of flu shots available.
We ask your cooperation as we provide the vaccines to you in the safest manner. Please be patient and respectful as this process occurs.
Owings Mills Pediatrics