To Our Patients and Families:
The Flu vaccine has arrived and we are ready to begin administering the vaccine to our patients.
All of our doctors strongly recommend that all children 6 months and older receive the yearly influenza vaccination.
Flu Vaccine Administration Policy:
- There will be no walk-ins for flu shots. All shots must be scheduled.
- Appointments may be scheduled by phone.
- Weekend flu clinics will occur October 2 and 3 and October 30 and 31 from 9:00- 11:00 am. Appointments should be scheduled in advance for these dates.
- Flu shots can be given during regular checkups from now until January 2022. (Once the check –up appointment is made there is nothing further you need to do.)
- If your child is ill (fever, cough, fatigue) please delay the flu shot visit until he/she improves.
- Anyone with a known exposure to COVID-19 should wait 2 weeks before getting their flu shot.
- Please make sure all insurance information is up to date prior to your visit to smooth the process in the office.
- There are plenty of flu shots available.
We ask your cooperation as we provide the influenza vaccine to you in the safest manner. Please be patient and respectful as this process occurs.
Drs. Finkelstein, Cardin, Wandishin and George